Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Looking for Inspire 1 V2.0 WormDrive Motor and LB module

Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking for 100% working:
Worm Drive motor (rod and frame not needed)
upload_2018-2-17_14-49-35.png
And lightbridge module with compass from V2.0 (V1.0 would not work)
upload_2018-2-17_14-50-37.png
Not a problem if these are from crash landed copters - HOWEVER they must be in 100% working condition (tested)

Let me know.
Thanks.

I can look into it later today. Here is the unit I have.
e0ebae6577d6d946f7b049349329aed0.jpg

Reactions: shomci
when i tested one i bought cheap on ebay, i just unplugged the one on my bird, and plugged the new in. then cycled it a few times

when i tested one i bought cheap on ebay, i just unplugged the one on my bird, and plugged the new in. then cycled it a few times

I’ll check into that tonight. Should be able to quickly see the voltage going to that and replicate on a power supply next time

I have tested worm drive servos with just a regular receiver. I just hooked up a 1s pack to the RX.

shomci I tested it on one of my Inspires today and the motor works. Since there is no screw or anything to tell it to stop, it just keeps running. I don't think that's a problem. Let me know if you want it.

shomci I tested it on one of my Inspires today and the motor works. Since there is no screw or anything to tell it to stop, it just keeps running. I don't think that's a problem. Let me know if you want it.
hope it would work in mine :)
let's continue in PM

This is old I know... but why wouldn't a V1 Ncore not work? I have been assured that they are the same (same firmware etc)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chris.thedude