Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Looking for some input from fellow Inspire 1 owners regarding selling...

Reaction score
Note to mods - this is not a classified ad.

I have an Inspire 1 Pro Black Edition. It is in almost new condition. There might be a very small scratch that I can't even find on it, but an almost out-of-the-box condition. It has both versions of the X5 camera, 10 batteries, dual controllers, GPC cases, spare props, a 4-station ProCharge battery cycler/charger... never crashed or even landed hard.

I'm thinking of selling it.

With all of the batteries, I could probably get ten years of use out of it. All of the batteries are under 30 charges.

I'm thinking of moving to the I2, which is making me think of selling it.

3 reasons -
  • Smarter aircraft
  • Less issues with camera bandwidth
  • Better flight safety features - my opinion
  • Improved camera - very important to me
  • Concerned about future support on the I1 - everything seems to be geared for the I2. Controllers, software, etc.
  • I want to use the Cendence remote. I can put the FPV camera on the internal display and put the imaging unit on the CS display. I think it provides for better situational awareness.
  • IF the FAA's ideas of remote ID come into play, that's yet another concern for the I1. I think DJI will leave I1 owners hanging in the breeze due to lack of support.
I would be happy to hear opinions on this.

Thx

Kev

Reactions: Tanoryuav
Note to mods - this is not a classified ad.

I have an Inspire 1 Pro Black Edition. It is in almost new condition. There might be a very small scratch that I can't even find on it, but an almost out-of-the-box condition. It has both versions of the X5 camera, 10 batteries, dual controllers, GPC cases, spare props, a 4-station ProCharge battery cycler/charger... never crashed or even landed hard.

I'm thinking of selling it.

With all of the batteries, I could probably get ten years of use out of it. All of the batteries are under 30 charges.

I'm thinking of moving to the I2, which is making me think of selling it.

3 reasons -
  • Smarter aircraft
  • Less issues with camera bandwidth
  • Better flight safety features - my opinion
  • Improved camera - very important to me
  • Concerned about future support on the I1 - everything seems to be geared for the I2. Controllers, software, etc.
  • I want to use the Cendence remote. I can put the FPV camera on the internal display and put the imaging unit on the CS display. I think it provides for better situational awareness.
  • IF the FAA's ideas of remote ID come into play, that's yet another concern for the I1. I think DJI will leave I1 owners hanging in the breeze due to lack of support.
I would be happy to hear opinions on this.

Thx

Kev
All true but anyone that does their due diligence will come to the same conclusion which means your package deal has lost a great deal of it's value.

You maybe better off breaking down for parts more work however, more of a market for parts

All good points.

I think that the X5R and the X5 could be sold for about 2K total separately.

Maybe the aircraft by itself is worth more than trying to sell as a set. It's what us photographers might call "9+" condition.

Thanks.

Kev

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudyLions