Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Lost my inspire 2 on mountain of Montserrat in spain

Mate, have you attached your drone with GPS tracker?
Thanks Jakejhonson, for your reply, I have all the GPS coordinates, I know were is it exactly, but nobody can get there by foot. You can look in google earth « Montserrat mountain « in Spain.
Need a special operation by helicopter, with a leader, with someone like jeams bound to pick it up. Or some drone with capacity to catch up my drone.

Reactions: jakejhonson44
Thanks Jakejhonson, for your reply, I have all the GPS coordinates, I know were is it exactly, but nobody can get there by foot. You can look in google earth « Montserrat mountain « in Spain.
Need a special operation by helicopter, with a leader, with someone like jeams bound to pick it up. Or some drone with capacity to catch up my drone.

By the way what kind of GPS tracker? is it a 3G GPS tracker? ...... Wuuuutttttttttttttttt? mountain climbing will not do?

Is it insured? Surely it's cheaper to claim on the insurance than go to the hassle of paying for a Mountain climbing team for helicopter with winch.

Reactions: jakejhonson44
Is someone from this place can help to find my inspire 2 with his Dron on the mountain of Montserrat in Spain .
Thanks in advance
My mail : [email protected]

Based on the information you have provided here today, I'm reasonably sure it's about 3500' Northwest of Escalera Del Entendimiento near the El Llobregat river. Based on the plethora of comprehensive data you have provided in your post, I'm reasonably sure it did not go in the river.

I hope this helps.

You have been flying in a natural park that is forbidden the flight to drones, I do not think that in Spain nobody risks flying in a protected airspace area and the insurance will not cover anything for you by skipping the law.
You have to find out first when you travel to another country of your regulations.
A greeting.

The fact that it has to be said out loud that "hiring a helicopter to rescue a drone is cost-ineffective" does NOT instill confidence in some of the contributors to this group. Just sayin'....

Can I get at least one "amen" on that one?

Reactions: Raphael Dahan
The fact that it has to be said out loud that "hiring a helicopter to rescue a drone is cost-ineffective" does NOT instill confidence in some of the contributors to this group. Just sayin'....

Can I get at least one "amen" on that one?

Amen

You have been flying in a natural park that is forbidden the flight to drones, I do not think that in Spain nobody risks flying in a protected airspace area and the insurance will not cover anything for you by skipping the law.
You have to find out first when you travel to another country of your regulations.
A greeting.
Sorry to tell you sir, but I’m familiar with the law and the regulations here in Spain, I have got the permission to fly there, but this not the issue in my post, I’m here to ask some help and not to be educated ! So please.

Based on the information you have provided here today, I'm reasonably sure it's about 3500' Northwest of Escalera Del Entendimiento near the El Llobregat river. Based on the plethora of comprehensive data you have provided in your post, I'm reasonably sure it did not go in the river.

I hope this helps.
Thanks Donnie, you absolutely right, my bird is up on the mountain.

Perhaps I am missing something here.

Since you were flying within a Natural Park and you stated you had the requisite permissions in place, one can assume you were flying commercially?

That being the case you would carry compulsory insurance (As required by AESA) so why not simply file a claim with your insurance carriers?

Sorry to tell you sir, but I’m familiar with the law and the regulations here in Spain, I have got the permission to fly there, but this not the issue in my post, I’m here to ask some help and not to be educated ! So please.
I am quite educated, you know as I do not have permission to fly in a natural park (because they do not grant any permission) for people like you who skip the law operators in Spain have so many restrictions. To be an operator you have to have a course of RPA made in Spain, sign up as an operator, make a security study based on the SERA, have an operations manual etc ...
a greeting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips