Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Lost remote control name and connection password on a DJI Inspire 1 transmitter?

Reaction score
Hello: I am new to the forum. I recently purchased an Inspire 1 from the DJI factory in China. These were sold as refurbished, new. When I received the drone, everything worked however, I purchased a second remote transmitter and Zenmuse 5 to upgrade. I wanted to make the transmitter I purchased after I got the drone as the MASTER. Somehow, I managed to lose both :Remote Controller Name" and "Password" for both remotes. Now I am stuck with a very expensive mistake and cannot find anything on the forums on how to get these names and passwords back for the controllers. Everything is brand new. If anyone can help me, I would be very appreciative. This is not fun. Thank you much. Adrian.

Hello: I am new to the forum. I recently purchased an Inspire 1 from the DJI factory in China. These were sold as refurbished, new. When I received the drone, everything worked however, I purchased a second remote transmitter and Zenmuse 5 to upgrade. I wanted to make the transmitter I purchased after I got the drone as the MASTER. Somehow, I managed to lose both :Remote Controller Name" and "Password" for both remotes. Now I am stuck with a very expensive mistake and cannot find anything on the forums on how to get these names and passwords back for the controllers. Everything is brand new. If anyone can help me, I would be very appreciative. This is not fun. Thank you much. Adrian.
Moved to correct section.

Assume you have tried the default password as per the user manual!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
russiananytime