Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Loud Tone on motor with yellow LED flashing Inspire2

Reaction score
Anyone solve issue with Loud Tone on motor with yellow LED flashing Inspire2? all 4 motors move slightly at tone and get hot after 20 min. this happens right away at start up.

This happened while firmware update failed. I have not been able to update on go4 or assistant.

Thank you

It happened to me two days ago. Brand new unit, shipped it back, waiting to hear the verdict. Sad, never even got a chance to fly it...

Nope. Tried refreshing firmware any times, tried reset many times. Shipped it back to Drone World, should know middle of next week what the verdict is.

Greatly appreciate if you can ask them what they do for a fix.. procedure wise. I’m sure someone here has had the same issue. Wait and see when they will chime in.. “fingers crossed soon”

My Inspire 2 has also gone bad, it has been great for several months, but it failed to update firmware and then started the loud beeping and yellow flashing from motor LEDs. Have tried many iterations with DJI support online to reset or update firmware, with X4s, X7 and no camera or SD card. Nothing has worked, its now back with DJI and I await news early this week.

When and If I get mine back I'm going to get it to a stable set up and Never update it again.
This has been a pretty disheartening experience. With 2 sets of extra batteries and a set of hi altitude props, I spent almost 6 grand for something I don't have. That's a bitter pill.

Hi Adam and Ed, I have mine back at DJI as well, in Cerritos, CA. Im going to call today to find out status. Sounds like an Exact issue all around for us.

Reactions: Adam Stanford
I just got word that mine was DOA. The fix is to replace the whole unit, camera and rc. Drone World shipped it out yesterday.

UPDATE:

Hey guys, It looks as if this scenario for the I2 is not fixable by anyone other than DJI, It's pretty much a lost cause trying to fix yourself. I myself along with few pilots here have tried and failed to solve it on our own. So we resulted in sending back to DJI.

I have yet to get mine back from DJI although they have contacted me that the repair has been completed and ready to ship back to me. So, that leaves me with a hopeful outlook. Until I get it in the air I'll feel satisfied!

Here's what they listed as diagnosis and repair cost.
Quantity Unit Price(USD) Total Price(USD)
Main Controller Module 1 624.00 624.00

I have DJI Care so I'm covered. If yours is still under warranty than I believe this type of issue would be covered as well.

I'll update when I receive and Fly again!

Reactions: Adam Stanford
I just got mine back yesterday. Drone World exchanged it for a complete new unit since it was DOA.
I had to do the firmware update right off the bat and cringed when it appeared to hang at 75%.
I had to leave the room, the suspense was eating me alive.
I came back 10 minutes later and it said 77%. :D
I'm happy to report I did my first flight this morning and I'm blown away by it.
Its incredibly easy to fly, super stable and the image is amazing.
I wont be able to charge batteries fast enough!:p

Reactions: dieselshadow

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElwoodLope