Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Low Voltage Cutout

Reaction score
I have a TB47D battery that shows only one light flashing. I've seen a video that shows how to charge a low voltage battery with a balance charger. But I suspect that I would need to disconnect the balancing plug on the battery to get it to charge with a balance charger.
One of the videos I watched said to initially charge the battery using the niCad setting until the battery reached 9 volts, Then go back to the liPo setting.
Anyone have any experience with this method?

What's the difference between the TB47 and the TB47D besides the top cover?

Have you tried leaving it charging? When the battery is at about 10 percent charge and you plug it in, the first light flashes and can be confused with a charging problem when in reality it’s just indicating 10 percent charge. If you give it some time, the 2nd light should start flashing in sequenc with the first.

If you’ve tried that already, the other thing to try is turning the battery on, then plug in the charger.

I haven't tried that, Steve.
I'll let you know how that works.
I just tried plugging it in again and now I have a red light on the switch that won't go off with a single flashing light at the bottom.
My multitester says it is at .944 volts. And nothing I can do will turn the lights off.

I haven't tried that, Steve.
I'll let you know how that works.
I just tried plugging it in again and now I have a red light on the switch that won't go off with a single flashing light at the bottom.
My multitester says it is at .944 volts. And nothing I can do will turn the lights off.
I popped the cover off and removed the balancing connection.
That stopped the flashing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gonengo Brian