Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Lunar Eclipse

Reaction score
Hello my fellow Inspire, tomorrow morning will be Lunar Eclipse and I would love to take a picture and video of the moon. Got a question if our Inspire can take a clear shot of the moon?

LG G3

Reaction score
Only sense to take photo/video of a lunar Eclipse would be,if you are planing to combine it with city skyline in background as a example ( if you will be able to get that angle).
To use inspire camera to shoot the Eclipse just itself ,has no sense.
Any better quality P&S camera zoomed in and used on a tripod will give you much better and closer results .

The Editor

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello my fellow Inspire, tomorrow morning will be Lunar Eclipse and I would love to take a picture and video of the moon. Got a question if our Inspire can take a clear shot of the moon?

LG G3
Only if you have a battery that will get you close.
200,000 miles closer would be good but I think RTH might kick in a little sooner than that.

Reaction score
Only if you have a battery that will get you close.
200,000 miles closer would be good but I think RTH might kick in a little sooner than that.
lol good point. i think i just watch and have fun

LG G3

Reaction score
lol good point. i think i just watch and have fun

LG G3
Just to remember to photograph lunar Eclipse is safe ,but solar Eclipse without special filter could damage camera sensor.
Anyway I will be watching if I see your craft crossing the moon ,like in movie "ET".

Reaction score
Just to remember to photograph lunar Eclipse is safe ,but solar Eclipse without special filter could damage camera sensor.
Anyway I will be watching if I see your craft crossing the moon ,like in movie "ET".
LoL hope my Inspire can flight pass the cloud

LG G3

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solder Monkey