Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Lunar Eclipse

Reaction score
Hello my fellow Inspire, tomorrow morning will be Lunar Eclipse and I would love to take a picture and video of the moon. Got a question if our Inspire can take a clear shot of the moon?

LG G3

Only sense to take photo/video of a lunar Eclipse would be,if you are planing to combine it with city skyline in background as a example ( if you will be able to get that angle).
To use inspire camera to shoot the Eclipse just itself ,has no sense.
Any better quality P&S camera zoomed in and used on a tripod will give you much better and closer results .

Hello my fellow Inspire, tomorrow morning will be Lunar Eclipse and I would love to take a picture and video of the moon. Got a question if our Inspire can take a clear shot of the moon?

LG G3
Only if you have a battery that will get you close.
200,000 miles closer would be good but I think RTH might kick in a little sooner than that.

Only if you have a battery that will get you close.
200,000 miles closer would be good but I think RTH might kick in a little sooner than that.
lol good point. i think i just watch and have fun [emoji4]

LG G3

lol good point. i think i just watch and have fun [emoji4]

LG G3

Just to remember to photograph lunar Eclipse is safe ,but solar Eclipse without special filter could damage camera sensor.
Anyway I will be watching if I see your craft crossing the moon ,like in movie "ET".

Just to remember to photograph lunar Eclipse is safe ,but solar Eclipse without special filter could damage camera sensor.
Anyway I will be watching if I see your craft crossing the moon ,like in movie "ET".
LoL hope my Inspire can flight pass the cloud [emoji4]

LG G3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah