Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

M600 Low RC signal - HD signal strong...

Reaction score
Hey doods!

A picture is worth a thousand words:

As you can see, I am vexed by the low, 3-bar RC connection looming over my head. I didn't build this drone, so I'm considering the possibility that the antennas may not have been properly attached. Barring that, has anybody experienced low RC signal issues?

Particulars:

M600 Pro
Latest Firmware
Go App 3.1.1 (iOS)

D

Last edited:
Hey doods!

A picture is worth a thousand words:

View attachment 25255

As you can see, I am vexed by the low video feed looming over my head. I didn't build this drone, so I'm considering the possibility that the antennas may not have been properly attached. Barring that, has anybody experienced low RC signal issues?

Particulars:

M600 Pro
Latest Firmware
Go App 3.1.1 (iOS)

D
Since the control and video operate on 2 completely different frequencies, is it possible you have something running in background that might be interfering with your control signal only....
Just a thought....

Since the control and video operate on 2 completely different frequencies, is it possible you have something running in background that might be interfering with your control signal only....
Just a thought....

That's a possibility. At my GF's house we have both 2.4Ghz AND 5.8Ghz WiFi...and it's pretty strong. I don't ever recall seeing those kinds of weak signals with my P4P or Inspire 1 or Mavic Pro. I'll do some research and some testing. Thanx for the idea.

D

Took the bird out for a test flight and made this video:

Thoughts?

D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla