Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

M600 Pro with Dual Camera Gimbal Mount

yes dual LB2 systems
the original M600 LB2 leave it as it is connected to one camera
and the second one connected to the second camera
you need to rewire the CAN bus connection to get parallel line for the second camera

Reactions: DamesNY
I was reading somewhere that you need another A3 plus the LB2

I came across this tread on DJI Forum page. Looks awesome. Working on doing this myself and having one made. I'm going to be using a RamCam Eagle 800TVL camera as my FPV camera and connecting it via the small 3 wire input on the Lightbridge. That way I can run my X5, X3, Z3, XT or Z30 as primary while still having this as my FPV. And if I need to run the Ronin MX, I will have it available as well.

DJI Forum Link - M 600 DUAL CAM

081054tharhvrrqklkhawa.jpg

081100g0t250lru24eluft.jpg

Reactions: DECinHSV
Since I cant find it else where, how do you set that up in the GoApo to actually see both views? Thanks

Thats frustrating because On DJI's product webpage for the Matrice 600 Pro, under FAQ, they state that you can run 2 cameras simultaneously w LB2, but nowhere mention it requires yet anothe $800 investiment ....they dont elaborate, but I cant figure out any other way...and we bought the M600 Pro specifically based on that stated capability.

Since I cant find it else where, how do you set that up in the GoApo to actually see both views? Thanks
In GoApp, split the LB & Ext signal.... 50-50 or favor the X5 gimbal cameras that are on the EXT side, I used a 25-75 and 30-70. The FPV camera is in the LB port, the X5 Gimbal connects to the EXT port.

Thats frustrating because On DJI's product webpage for the Matrice 600 Pro, under FAQ, they state that you can run 2 cameras simultaneously w LB2, but nowhere mention it requires yet anothe $800 investiment ....they dont elaborate, but I cant figure out any other way...and we bought the M600 Pro specifically based on that stated capability.
That is an accurate statement, but a misleading statement too. I too struggled with this and outcome wasn’t as expected. The LB2 module has 2 video ports, one labeled LB and the other Ext. I first thought the EXT was separate, as in External, but was later informed incorrect... you can probably find a few discussions on this within the posts. The EXT is still on the LB signal and within GoApp you adjust the split between LB and Ext for dual video.

My goal was to use a Ronin MX with GH4 or A7 & Pilots forward Camera and a dual X5 or X5 & Z30 Mount. I had issues with other video components with RoninMX & Pilot Cam and haven’t gotten back to that project. The dual X5 or X5 & Z30 needs work because they both use the LB EXT port, although I think with right cable you could run one on LB, but not sure on Gimbal controls... the above @nezar #3 post using two LB2 is a fresh idea I haven’t considered for both X5/Z30 mounts.

yes dual LB2 systems
you need to rewire the CAN bus connection to get parallel line for the second camera
Using 2 LB’s; This allows two on the EXT port and 2 Gimbal mounts? What is the rewire on the CAN for A3?
If you could expand on this, that would be great!
The end result is 2 gimbal cameras on EXT LB, are both controlled through 1 FC, 1 operator, 1 Screen with both on 1 A3, or 2 screens, or 2nd FC and operator?

Making dual mount isn’t a challenge, the dual camera control & video is for me.

yes dual LB2 systems

So i bought a second LB2 setup, want to run 2 z3 cameras, help me please with the rewire of the can bus, do i jus parallell a cable off the canbus feed to the original LB2?

Thanks

So i bought a second LB2 setup, want to run 2 z3 cameras, help me please with the rewire of the can bus, do i jus parallell a cable off the canbus feed to the original LB2?

Thanks
Looks like @nezar hasn't been on since Apr2017 and doesn't look like there will be any response going forward.

I'm assuming setting up 2 separate LB2 for separate transmissions. The part that I'm not clear on is how to connect both LB2's through one A3 and possibly 1 RC Monitor. Controlling the signal with a Parallel CAN cable going to both LB2 is my question... or more precisely the selection of which LB2 to view or view simultaneously.

If you're experimenting with 2nd LB2, keep us posted on outcome.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaricruzRa