Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Matrice 600 Pro, Unused unactivated, 2 sets of batteries

Reaction score
Website
www.not2dream.com
I don't have pictures yet, but a brand new unused unactivated matrice 600 pro, with goprofessional case, and full set extra set of batteries. Mint condition - never flown.

Also have ronin M with it.

Reaction score
I don't have pictures yet, but a brand new unused unactivated matrice 600 pro, with goprofessional case, and full set extra set of batteries. Mint condition - never flown.

Selling as a full kit or parting out?
Interested in the 2nd Battery set... TB47s or 48s?
The Ronin, is that the M or MX.

Reactions: 2DREAM
Reaction score
Website
www.not2dream.com
Selling as a full kit or parting out?
Interested in the 2nd Battery set... TB47s or 48s?
The Ronin, is that the M or MX.
ronin MX sorry. the ronin is the only thing i'd be willing to sell seperately, otherwise the drone kit is all neatly tucked in the case, and i'd like for it all to be sold together. TB47s. never cycled.

Reaction score
Nice shot... I see you run RoninMX without top brace and using the lens support. What size lens, it has length.

Don’t see any camera controlling hardware or SRW-60G on arm... the HDMI cable must be tucked nicely up the back unless not transmitting.

Your pilot’s FPV camera, are you transmitting both videos. Tried that but won’t support PIP on 1 screen, requires 2nd screen or 2nd RC.

Reactions: AntDX316
Reaction score
Nice shot... I see you run RoninMX without top brace and using the lens support. What size lens, it has length.

Don’t see any camera controlling hardware or SRW-60G on arm... the HDMI cable must be tucked nicely up the back unless not transmitting.

Your pilot’s FPV camera, are you transmitting both videos. Tried that but won’t support PIP on 1 screen, requires 2nd screen or 2nd RC.
I have no idea. I had my M2Z and A7 III wandering on my e-bike and saw the huge thing flying and had to get it. : )

It had an A7RIII on it. Not sure about the lens.

Reaction score

Hi,

What’s the reason(s) for the sale?
How long has it been “sitting around” in storage?
Are you the only owner?
Were all batteries purchased at he same time? If they still have their boxes, what’s the manufacturing date?

Tank you for your indulgence..

Reaction score
Website
www.not2dream.com
Hi,

What’s the reason(s) for the sale?
How long has it been “sitting around” in storage?
Are you the only owner?
Were all batteries purchased at he same time? If they still have their boxes, what’s the manufacturing date?

Tank you for your indulgence..
my company bought 5 of these machines, 5th one didn't see the field. the batteries were all purchased at the same time and have not been cycled. this since ~ april. i am the only owner.

pip

Reaction score
I am interested in the M600pro at $3200.00 plus shipping.

Reaction score
How badly do people want to get a full-frame or medium format in the air? I mean, you have to still buy the DJI parts to make it completely work. That's pretty much just the airframe system only.

Reaction score
Oh don't stop there with DJI...
Beyond the Camera & Lenses.
You need a method to control the DSLR... That requires some pricey 3rd Party hardware, 2 examples are AirCommander V2 or intelli-G. On top of that, depending on how configured, you'll need a little more DJI components: Expansion Module & SWR-60G wireless HDMI if cables are not desired.

You're looking at additional costs (Camera Package, RoninMX, Remote controller, etc) in the range of $2500 to $4000 on low side average.
I mean, the M600 was released back in 2016. The Alta X was released just this month. I assume All Professional filmmakers are migrating and selling all their current equipment.

Reaction score
Regarding Cinema for large platform... excluding smaller Inspire 2 size platform.
The large platform wasn't ever held by DJI, they made an attempt to play in that arena and some have remained with the S1000 or M600Pro but the majority were Alta or other specialty large platforms. Many running the Alta 8, introduced in 2016 and still the dominate Lg Platfrom in cinema.

The M600Pro has been used in more non-cinema environments and continues to be used in a multi-payload work horse capacity. The M600Pro was introduced in Nov, 2016... so it's 3 yrs old.
In comparison, the Inspire 1 was introduced in Nov, 2014 and at 5+ Yrs it's the Oldest Prosumer Drone (retail) drone and still heavily used... including cinema environment.

Doubtful would happen, but I'd like to see the M600Pro continue in development. Add payloads, add cameras, offer additional features. It's a super large platform at a comparable lower cost.

The software; both DJI4App and all the 3rd Party bring a lot to M600Pro over other brands. The user interface, features and operation are extremely comfortable to new & old users with minimal learning curve.
Non-cinema environments? Like what?

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renato queiroz