Merry Christmas

Reaction score
Hi,

New Inspire 1 Pro pilot from South Wales here. 3 year Phantom 3 Pro owner & have just recently upgraded. Held my PfCO for 13 months & just wanted to say hello; this looks like an interesting forum with some good articles & advice.

Cheers all,
Martin.

Greetings Martin, and Merry Christmas to you! Congrats on your recent upgrade, enjoy the I1 Pro. Welcome to the InspirePilots community. Safe flying and all the best to you in 2018!

Reactions: Red90
A Not So Merry Christmas since the DJI go 4 app is total crap and half the planets Christmas drones are freaking paperweights because we can’t “sign in”

Croeso Martin,

Curious... Did they give you your PfCO in Welsh & English? (If not, you should complain ). Spent a few years in Wales in the late 80’s and Still remember getting my first Welsh car Mot certificate - it was twice the size of a normal one as it was bi-lingual. Still miss those road signs too, it's one thing that says I'm in Wales on the odd time I go back down there!

Last edited:
Afternoon.

Just the standard PfCO from the CAA.. the unimpressive pdf in English was all I got.

Regards,
Martin.

Happy New Year and welcome to the Inspire Pilots Forum.