Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Mid-Coast Maine Club

Reaction score
Anybody within a 100Km distance from Camden Maine? Let's start a club or get together for information sharing, Inspire Owner to Inspire Owner eh?
Tom.

Hi Tom, my Inspire 1 arrived from China on August 4. So far it's been great. I took some video of the Great Falls Balloon Festival. Not sure about starting a club but I'm willing to share info. I live in Lisbon Maine.
Dan.

I'm too far south of you now but my wife used to work for a company based out of Camden Maine, hopefully we will be up there next summer to take some photos. It is a beautiful town.

I'm too far south of you now but my wife used to work for a company based out of Camden Maine, hopefully we will be up there next summer to take some photos. It is a beautiful town.
Presumably a certain financial group M**A? Well, if you're in the area let me know.T

Anybody within a 100Km distance from Camden Maine? Let's start a club or get together for information sharing, Inspire Owner to Inspire Owner eh?
Tom.
Hey Tom I'm in Bar Harbor started with the vision 2+ currently flying a P3P and I1. youtube scott allen bar harbor for a few posts.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redrocksshuttle