Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Mini 2 or Mini 3

Reaction score
I am bout to purchase a mini 2 for the inspire but don't know if it is worth while paying the extra for the mini 3. I have looked on Apples website at the specs and can not see one difference between the 2 or the 3. Any help would be great

if you're going to buy right now (next few days), go with the Mini v2 (ipad Mini w/Retina display). it works well for a controller-mounted display for this platform.

If you can wait for a bit, wait until apple releases the next iteration of the ipad mini - better hardware will certainly be inside, and it will also work well with this platform.

the mini 2 ad mini 3 are identical the only difference realy is the finger print scanner

The only difference is the mini 3 has way more memory, Like 128Gig. IF you don't need the storage, then the 2 is a better buy!

I agree - close choice. I chose the Mini3 with 64GB so that I didn't have to worry about recording large video files. Speed is great and works nicely with Pilot app.

I keep thinking about getting one for my second monitor, but I traded the min3 in for the Air 2. Sure like the bigger size and I have 128 gigs plus you can sure tell the speed difference.

I keep wondering when Apple will come out with a Mini 4.

The only difference is the mini 3 has way more memory, Like 128Gig. IF you don't need the storage, then the 2 is a better buy!

The storage is the same. Both come with 16, 64, or 128. Pick one. I am using a 128 GB Mini 2, IMO, you can not have TOO MUCH storage. Just a little less cash.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jj2018