Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Modified parameters for acro flight

Reaction score
Please spare me the why I shouldn't, and just tell me whether it is easily done... I just need to know!26088

Please spare me the why I shouldn't, and just tell me whether it is easily done... I just need to know!View attachment 26088
Moved to Inspire 2 Section.

How do you know this isn’t just a picture of an Inspire 2 crashing to earth? ?

The Inspire series (1 & 2) have no variable pitch capabilities so as soon as the aircraft goes inverted it will try and fly itself straight into the ground.
Additionally, the flight controller does not have the algorithms to cope with inverted flight. As soon as the IMU's sense inversion an error will be sent to the FC.

Why not ask the owner of that picture yourself - he is a member on here.

@Beverly Hills Aerials - over to you

Reactions: marctronixx
Moved to Inspire 2 Section.

How do you know this isn’t just a picture of an Inspire 2 crashing to earth? ?

The Inspire series (1 & 2) have no variable pitch capabilities so as soon as the aircraft goes inverted it will try and fly itself straight into the ground.
Additionally, the flight controller does not have the algorithms to cope with inverted flight. As soon as the IMU's sense inversion an error will be sent to the FC.

Why not ask the owner of that picture yourself - he is a member on here.

@Beverly Hills Aerials - over to you
Thanks for moving this.

I thought the same thing, but there it is doing the thing... I just want to know how and WTF, cause it's awesome.

You can flip like this if you fly without GYRO. You need to downgrade the firmware (0.330) and modify one parameter (acc) in Assistant2’s (older version) debug mode ;-)

Last edited:
interesting... are there any other benefits to doing that?

Fly faster, fall faster with high agility level. But don’t try if you are not a VERY good pilot.

What about changing the max altitude limit? I fly in mountains all the time, and would really like to be able to go higher than 1640'

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop