Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

MultiCopter Warehouse Poor Customer Relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Three days ago I opened a repair inquiry with these guys for a gimbal fan failure on my used Inspire 2. Two days ago I called and was put through to voice mail. Today I get an email response from these “experts” that referred me to DJI service. That’s the extent of it. Completely stupid and utterly unhelpful response.
Fortunately I had also contacted another repair facility that understands what e-communicating is supposed to be. Within minutes I had a response and preliminary estimate. Since that time I have shipped the I2 to them and they immediately confirmed that they began tracking the package and would contact me the minute they get it. That’s the service professionals want and expect.
Take a lesson Multi-Copter. Right now you get an F from me.

I supposed I don't understand what the issue is..

They replied to you with information regarding a referral to DJI?
Maybe they don't have the parts in stock, maybe they don't service inspire 2?

I'm not sure why this is unhelpful or warrants a slam post..

Three days ago I opened a repair inquiry with these guys for a gimbal fan failure on my used Inspire 2. Two days ago I called and was put through to voice mail. Today I get an email response from these “experts” that referred me to DJI service. That’s the extent of it. Completely stupid and utterly unhelpful response.
Fortunately I had also contacted another repair facility that understands what e-communicating is supposed to be. Within minutes I had a response and preliminary estimate. Since that time I have shipped the I2 to them and they immediately confirmed that they began tracking the package and would contact me the minute they get it. That’s the service professionals want and expect.
Take a lesson Multi-Copter. Right now you get an F from me.
I would draw your attention to our community rules - specifically:

Manufacturer/Distributor/Vendor and Customer Disputes

This forum is not intended to be a mechanism for people to vendt frustrations about manufacturers, distributors or sales from private parties. Please settle your differences with the seller, manufacturer and distributors through other means but not through our community.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido