Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Multiple Batteries & Chargers

Reaction score
I'm curious to anyone that has multiple batteries, are you getting an additional charger for each battery? Given the 85 minutes(ish) it takes to charge each battery I didn't know if it makes more sense to buy additional chargers for each battery so that if I'm flying with 3 batteries I can be charging 2 different batteries by the time I'm on the 3rd. This way the time before you can fly again would be cut down.

Thoughts?

What about the 3 pin splitter bar? Not sure if it charges the batteries simutationusly. But i used one on my P2 batteries.

Is anyone clever enough around here to propose a mod to plug 5 batteries into the same charger and have it charge them up sequentially?
That would save a lot of messing about...

Roastie :)

I saw the splitters on Amazon but the ones I saw had pretty sketchy reviews. Plus everything I've seen so far the p2 & inspire batteries aren't cross compatible.

I just wish there was some sort of base station to drop in several batteries at a time. When I film along side large camera crews they have this... Still using the P2 until I get my Inspire 1 next week.

Ordered 5 additional batteries, and have 3 TB47's at this point. Definitely getting a second charger and inverter for the car/boat.

the charger is only selling for USD35. so its not that bad to get a couple more. one thing for sure is that there wouldnt be any warranty issue.

Does anyone know where to get chargers from in Europe? France for me... I have not seen them available yet on the DJI website. The same goes for the TB48 batteries for that matter :)

Cheers

Roastie

Hi, sorry to bring up an old post, but just found out from DJI that you can use a power lead from a P2 for the I1 charger, apparently when you buy an additional charger for the I1 it does come with a power lead. Cheers Mark

I'm curious to anyone that has multiple batteries, are you getting an additional charger for each battery? Given the 85 minutes(ish) it takes to charge each battery I didn't know if it makes more sense to buy additional chargers for each battery so that if I'm flying with 3 batteries I can be charging 2 different batteries by the time I'm on the 3rd. This way the time before you can fly again would be cut down.

Thoughts?
Hi Mate, Try this, not available at the moment though will be awesome
http://goo.gl/yOQeUp

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry