Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

My Favourite Store.....

Reaction score
I shall be in NY from tomorrow on business and when there I always have to visit my favourite store in the world.... B&H !

My Credit Card company should be afraid - Very afraid :p

'First time I ever went there they treated me like crap. I was ready to drop $10k, and the salesman wouldn't give me the time of day. I took my business to Adorama.
In all the years I've been going there I have never ever had any issues or anything other than excellent service (but then I have a Jewish surname ;))

How long you in the USA for? Are you staying exclusively in the city?

How long you in the USA for? Are you staying exclusively in the city?
Only until Wednesday unfortunately. Not leaving the Island this time but should be over again March/April time when I should have more down time.
I think it should be time for a beer then! :)

Only until Wednesday unfortunately. Not leaving the Island this time but should be over again March/April time when I should have more down time.
I think it should be time for a beer then! :)
Hopefully you might be able to come to south Florida one day. Would like to take you to Maniac Hobbies. One of the largest RC stores here. They have videos on YT. You may have been there already but if not, you would have the kid in the candy store syndrome.:eek:

Hopefully you might be able to come to south Florida one day. Would like to take you to Maniac Hobbies. One of the largest RC stores here. They have videos on YT. You may have been there already but if not, you would have the kid in the candy store syndrome.:eek:
Haha - I get to SW FL quite a bit as we have a home in Cape Coral. We get there as much as we can but never as much as we would like to. :(.
Next over in March hopefully.
Hmmm....interesting, just looked at their site. We normally fly into Miami and use the 75 to cut across to Naples. I could make a little detour next time! :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frem1962