Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

my first music video

Reaction score
hey wats up guys? I shot my first music video with the INSPIRE (the beast) a few weeks ago and it finally came out today let me know what you guys think, I did just the arieal shots, bridge, rooftop, heighborhood, etc

Nice video. But, silly message. Inspire? Hardly. Mo like, 'Deflate- lower your expectations'

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Highrpm955
I think the video is great! good job! I'm guessing your just submitted your 4k log files to whoever put that together?

This video does not belong anywhere on this site. Weed, guns, drugs, dealers, pimps and hoes. This is why society is spiraling down the shitter. I don't see any reason to promote it. Please do not de-class this forum with such rubbish.

ok, first of all, THIS IS NOT MY VIDEO! I am no where in this video, I got a call to do a job and I jumped on it like most of you would. may be I worded it wrong when I said it was "MY FIRST MUSIC VIDEO" the reason why I worded it like that is because I have a few more music videos lined up and by doing this video it actually opened up a few more opportunities for me, like I mentioned earlier I have a couple more music videos on the horizon and the production company wants me to work for them. am not asking anyone to like the video, before I posted it on here I already knew probably about 95 percent of the members wouldn't like it but the reason why I posted it on here was to help the artist get a few more views and to show some of the new members that you don't need the s900' or the s1000' to shoot a good quality music video, if that's what they are trying to get into. me personally I don't listen to rap music, I like the video though, and I have never heard of a film or production company turn down a job because they don't like the genre of music or the message that's portrayed in the video, so for the members that like the video thank you and feel free to comment and for the ones that don't like it feel free to keep your comments to yourself. And for the ones that think videos like this is why society is going down the shitter, tons of people smoke weed, lawyers, doctors, nurses congress men, presidents **** should I go on or you get the point? & am pretty sure they weren't persuaded by videos like this, just about everybody have a gun these days including me, everybody wants a lot of money and if you have money you tend to have women, so if some one watches this video of videos like this and wants to live that lifestyle they were doomed anyway. anyone with half a brain should know this lifestyle is the walkway to prison, most of the successful artist don't even live that lifestyle a lot of them have a good college education but its all about what sells. so if you really want to protest about something how about protesting about the psychos that go into the schools and kill 20 elementary school kids and teachers, how about the ones that go back to their old job and shoot the employees just cuz they got fired, how about all the police brutality that's going on literally every week and that's jus the ones we hear about

so if you really want to protest about something how about protesting about the psychos that go into the schools and kill 20 elementary school kids and teachers, how about the ones that go back to their old job and shoot the employees just cuz they got fired, how about all the police brutality that's going on literally every week and that's jus the ones we hear about
But if they needed a video I'm sure you would be available. glad to see capitalism working for you. anything for.. $$

anyone with half a brain should know this lifestyle is the walkway to prison...

You acknowledge this, yet you participate in making a video that promotes this lifestyle. Doesn't that strike you as being... odd?

I would suggest you seriously and deeply consider what you've done versus what you've said. Perhaps you will learn something about yourself and actually come to a decision about future projects. Maybe not. In any case, whatever you decide, be prepared for the consequences, whatever they may be.

It's your call.

This one did on more than one occasion. :D

Perhaps you need to talk with other filmmakers before making such a sweeping statement.

I never said it havnt happened, I said me personally havnt heard of that so how about you read carefully before you make such a sweeping comment

You acknowledge this, yet you participate in making a video that promotes this lifestyle. Doesn't that strike you as being... odd?

I would suggest you seriously and deeply consider what you've done versus what you've said. Perhaps you will learn something about yourself and actually come to a decision about future projects. Maybe not. In any case, whatever you decide, be prepared for the consequences, whatever they may be.

It's your call.

you also miss the part where I said if someone is stupid enough to live that lifestyle, they were doomed anyway, with or without a video like this

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84