My I2 has been Shipped!

Reaction score
Woot . . .checked the site JUST NOW . . . and it appears that the I2, aka "The Deuce" has shipped !! Thx Santa Claus ~

Cool! Did you order any accessories with it like an SSD, extra batteries? I placed my combo order a few days ago. it'll be interesting to see how long it'll take to ship mine.

ordered a lot of extra farkles . . . even another case (by mistake), so I have NOT clue what all is being shipped. I havent rec'd the shipping info from DJI (yet) to my email so I have no clue when to expect it, but I have to admit for about 8 min's I was gitty like a little kid on Christmas morning. I'm good now

Reactions: oblivie
Woot . . .checked the site JUST NOW . . . and it appears that the I2, aka "The Deuce" has shipped !! Thx Santa Claus ~View attachment 11317
I was on the dreaded DJI chat earlier tonight and they told me they aren't even sure if they will ship it on January 5th as they've been telling me since I ordered it on 11/17. Hope you get it soon.

Reactions: DECinHSV
woot . . . I'm sure 'The Deuce' will be with you soon enough as well. I'm not sure the DJI Chat folks really have access to good info ???

I think the DJI Chat Folks work for a different company, lol. They don't seem to know anything.

Reactions: Ftolino
you might be on to something there !! Maybe they are collecting data on DJI customers for their own biz ???