Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

My turn to ask for help!

Reaction score
OK, for those Nvidia Shield owners out there.........

Does anyone know of a way to force the Shield to orientate the right way up when you are using the tablets HDMI out and you want the HDMI socket on the RIGHT when you look at the screen?
Every time I plug the HDMI in the image flips upside down when the socket is on the right.
I can't get it to change to the other way round. :mad:

Any help much appreciated.

Reactions: LockMD
OK, for those Nvidia Shield owners out there.........

Does anyone know of a way to force the Shield to orientate the right way up when you are using the tablets HDMI out and you want the HDMI socket on the RIGHT when you look at the screen?
Every time I plug the HDMI in the image flips upside down when the socket is on the right.
I can't get it to change to the other way round. :mad:

Any help much appreciated.

Not sure about the Nvidia but most tablets have a auto rotate on/off in settings ????

Not sure about the Nvidia but most tablets have a auto rotate on/off in settings ????
Tried all of those but thanks.

Unfortunately the Shield appears to force orientate in HDMI out mode.
I think it is something to do with the fact they expect you to be using it with a stand when using HDMI/4k out and that's the way it would work with one. But I want it the other way :mad:

Tried all of those but thanks.

Unfortunately the Shield appears to force orientate in HDMI out mode.
I think it is something to do with the fact they expect you to be using it with a stand when using HDMI/4k out and that's the way it would work with one. But I want it the other way :mad:
I believe the answer to your question is, preorder 1 x Headplay, then plug it into the RC's HDMI output and self video your smile that extends from 1 ear to the other.

Thank you.

*locks thread*

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop