Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Navigation System Error - Check Redudancy State

Reaction score
So I have received my Inspire 2 back from DJI Repair Center, It did not crash nothing of this sort, the battery button was stuck and has to be fixed. Now whoever did take it apart did very bad job because now all I'm getting upon startup is ''Navigation System Error - Check Redudancy State'' with Solid red LED and will not launch so it's obviously very bad error, I see that lot of people has had this problem before, any fix for it or I have to send it back to DJI for ANOTHER 3 weeks.

... 3 weeks. man thats super fast compared to my (3) experinces. I'm under DJI refesh with my inspire 2 and I think my repair was close to 7 weeks and in the end they just sent me a new unit for a simple rattle in one of the motors.

... 3 weeks. man thats super fast compared to my (3) experinces. I'm under DJI refesh with my inspire 2 and I think my repair was close to 7 weeks and in the end they just sent me a new unit for a simple rattle in one of the motors.

Perhaps the unit was a lemon and there was more wrong with it than DJI admitted. I just contacted their support and basically they told me to send it back for another 3 weeks. ********

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THE FLYING LIZARD