ND Filter info

This is a crazy good deal - I went to the promotions page and tried a order to just see the difference, it was more than half off. I then made an order for my I2 and my Canon 82 and 67 mm lenses.

I placed an order yesterday. It is a good deal. Also I used code FREESHIP to get free shipping. I hope these filters are good for the price.
Promo code 50% CIRCFC50
Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raphael Dahan
I placed an order yesterday. It is a good deal. Also I used code FREESHIP to get free shipping. I hope these filters are good for the price.
Thanks for sharing.
Can you help me please utcinema, I went to the promotion, and getting confused by all the numbers, I want some ND filters 0.3,0,6,0,9 and 1,2 for my X5s, can you please point me witch one I must take.
Thanks in advance

So do you like? Looks good to me albeit with a slight magenta tint.

Color cast is not uncommon in filters. I use a Lee Big Stopper on my DSLR and as sure as there is rain in the sky, I get a sort of magenta cast on all of my images. Anyone that knows filters, knows that Lee's are one of the best out there. I think, and could be wrong, that the cast is simply the way the light hits a certain part of the frequency spectrum as it comes off of the filter and onto the sensor. It is easily correctable in post processing.

I get the magenta color cast if the white balance is set to sunny independent of a filter. I've been able to get it more neutral by manually setting WB in the low 5000 range on a sunny day.

Has anyone tried P4P filters on the X4S?
I bet they are the same size, and my favorite brand hasn't released I2 filters yet.