Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Near total loss of video signal

im bringing it in to the shop that I purchased it from. Telling them to make it work or just trade in the second controller for two batteries.

If anyone knows about that FAA 333 exemption I would love to have my hand held on that one. I will need that approval for sure.

yeah the second controller was so that my wife can be involved in the video process. For $500 it should work and the big sell is the second controller.
Yea i fully agree with that. Im not to impressed with DJIs level of customer service or competence in creating new firmware versions so far. ive had mine since january but due to all the major issues in nearly every new release im still using firmware from back then, there are some minor issues but nothing as major as what the newer versions have.

Id be very upset if i paid an extra 500 bucks for something that didnt work and couldnt get any answers from their tech support. the two month turn around time for sending it in for service is ridiculous as well. They must have tons of units being returned with problems or be severely understaffed cause it only took me about an hour or so to repair mine once i got the parts! For what they cost i would expect a much higher level of quality and range of features.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla