Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Need advice on VR headset compatibility

I need advice on what VR I should and can use for my I1?

I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my Fatshark Dominator V3 goggles. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. In comparison, got the DJI Goggles for my Mavic Pro and HATED them. Wore them twice and sold them.

I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my Fatshark Dominator V3 goggles. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. In comparison, got the DJI Goggles for my Mavic Pro and HATED them. Wore them twice and sold them.
I really appreciate your input I haven't Inspire one and I would like to know what is the best VR headset I could use with the Inspire 1

I use the Zeiss Cinemizer OLED for about a year work really wel very high res.

Note on prior post everything is extra from Zeiss so you need HDMI module and the Eyeshields

I use the Zeiss Cinemizer OLED for about a year work really wel very high res.

Inspire 1 controller already has a mini HDMI port, which is one of the reasons I'll probably never get rid of her. It's maddening that DJI didn't include this port on the P4P or the Mavic Pro.

I agree most of the small drones do not have HDMI. The also do have any payload capacity. I am installing second gimbal by EVO on the rear of my 1 v2 for a removable camera like my FLIR. Very versatile drone not sure why people are dumping them for the new smaller drone. Prices are way down since the new Mavic releases

The Zeiss Cinemizer OLED do not come with HDMI you need to buy that module to connect to DJI HDMI port on controller.

Reactions: Donnie Frank

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unitedconveyormktg