Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Need Help with linking DJI goggles to my Inspire 1

Reaction score
Please help link my Inspire 1 to my DJI goggles. I think I’m missing something on the setup itself. Please give me the steps in order. I can’t find any help on YouTube or the Manuel. Thank you

Please help link my Inspire 1 to my DJI goggles. I think I’m missing something on the setup itself. Please give me the steps in order. I can’t find any help on YouTube or the Manuel. Thank you
Inspire 1 uses the hdmi output to connect to the goggles. Inspire 2 uses the usb cable and Mavic pros use wireless.

Reactions: Donnie Frank
Inspire 1 uses the hdmi output to connect to the goggles. Inspire 2 uses the usb cable and Mavic pros use wireless.
Yep I got the hdmi cable, I think my issue is what do I do to link the goggles to the remote and drone. It’s not reading anything. I’m sure it’s simple.
thanks for the reply

Yep I got the hdmi cable, I think my issue is what do I do to link the goggles to the remote and drone. It’s not reading anything. I’m sure it’s simple.
thanks for the reply

You need to activate the hdmi port in DJI go app, you can have it display your telemetry or just the image.

Reactions: Jim Weist
You need to activate the hdmi port in DJI go app, you can have it display your telemetry or just the image.
Is the DJI go app the same app that I use to fly originally? Or is it a separate app? Dumb question I know.
as you can tell all this is new to me.
thanksagain

Is the DJI go app the same app that I use to fly originally? Or is it a separate app? Dumb question I know.
as you can tell all this is new to me.
thanksagain

Yes, that is the app. Not sure which tab, either the HD or the remote tab.
I am more familiar with the Inspire 2 but that is the basic set up.

My 1 is set up for goggles, you need the small hdmi adaptor, and to tick the 3 tabs in the go app to make it work, but it works perfectly when set up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk