need some advice on equipment...

Reaction score
Ok, so being I almost decided to buy a pro inspire, and after reading a ton of info, watching videos, and talking to members here, for my applications and being I am pretty new to all this, I have decided to grab a 2.0 instead... with that said, I really don't want to buy another cellular plan so I was going to opt for a WiFi iPad air 2, with an aluminum bracket on my transmitter... also picking up a few extra tb48 batteries, and was now trying to figure out what a decent laptop would be for downloading and editing videos etc... any other advice and recommendations for things I need to make this the best experience possible... I have already found an awesome group here in Texas to be a part of, and learn from, so that part is covered... thanks guys!!!

You don't need to buy anything to put an Apple iPad Air 2 on to your receiver just an FYI

You don't need to buy anything to put an Apple iPad Air 2 on to your receiver just an FYI
What about watching the saved video and editing etc??? I will need a decent computer...

The aluminum bracket . It fits on stock receiver. As far as editing I'm sure there's apps in apple that'll assist you with that. Someone on the forum could probably assist you with that