Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New accessories for the Osmo

Reaction score
Website
www.dronecuiaba.com.br
Finally the long awaited adapter to the camera X5 and a stabilizer for the z axis.

Buy Osmo & Accessories | DJI Store

medium_OSMO_PART_37_X5_Adapter__3_.JPG

medium_OSMO_PART_47__Z-Axis__5_.jpg

medium_OSMO_PART_49_External_Battery_Extender__4_.JPG

Hallelujah brother!!!

The price of the X5 adaptor is bonkers.

It is, and it isn't. If you look at the metal third party adapters that are available, they all cost about a hundred bucks. The only saving grace here is that you get extra rosette mounts, which you had to spent $25 on previously to get. Would have been nice if they threw in an extra battery with the X5 adapters, as a consolation prize for those of us who've been waiting months to get it.

I ordered the z axis and was given 1-3 days shipping. It didn't arrive. Contacted dji and was old its not available until 24 april
WTF dji get your act together !!!!!

I ordered the z axis and was given 1-3 days shipping. It didn't arrive. Contacted dji and was old its not available until 24 april
WTF dji get your act together !!!!!

For the record, it stated it would be available to ship 1-3 days after payment confirmation. Not that you would have it in 1-3 days.

Still sucks.

On the UK DJI store, I can't see the Osmo available as a no camera option which I would need as I have an X5 camera from my Inspire Pro. Does anyone know if it will be available for sale without camera attached? Obviously I understand that it will need the X5 adapter which now says it is available.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeatriceFo