Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New battery update.

Reaction score
I just purchased a new battery for my I1v2. I figured it would’ve prompted me to do a firmware update but it did not. Is that a normal.

I just got a new TB48 two days ago, charged it up and used it for three flights now with no issues. It never asked for a firmware update

Thanks. This is the first for me.

Stick your current L1 firmware update file on the microsd card in the camera and power on with the new battery. You will see the leds in it flicker shortly after powering on if it needs a firmware update (whilst it's running). I'd do this to be sure if I were you.

Alex

It all happens automatically when you power up a battery that needs the upgrade ... only flickering lights will tell you it is happening ...

It all happens automatically when you power up a battery that needs the upgrade ... only flickering lights will tell you it is happening ...
It didn’t do it automatically for me. The app was telling me to do a battery update and one of my TB 48 batteries. The only way I could do it was downloading the firmware update on the SD card. My new battery I had just purchased is not asking for a update through the app. So I am assuming it doesn’t need it. I did save the firmware update on the SD card so if I need to do an update it’s already downloaded on the SD card

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElwoodLope