Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New Cendence firmware???

Reaction score
I received a new Cendence today and the firmware version according to d4go is 02.00.0045. I don’t think this is the latest and it’s not calling for an update. The patch antenna will not show as connected. Can I force an update? I’m using mini iPad

I received a new Cendence today and the firmware version according to d4go is 02.00.0045. I don’t think this is the latest and it’s not calling for an update. The patch antenna will not show as connected. Can I force an update? I’m using mini iPad
Yes you can. Just hold the burger sign in top right corner for 5 seconds and the upgrade option window should come up.

Can someone tell what is the latest firmware version for Cendence? I did what mmarian suggested and the window does not give me an option to upgrade. The "select firmware version" is showing NONE

Can someone tell what is the latest firmware version for Cendence? I did what mmarian suggested and the window does not give me an option to upgrade. The "select firmware version" is showing NONE
Silly question. Is your tablet connected to internet? The latest FW version is ending with 0160.

Yes it is. I assume that I am checking the version properly. I open D4go and select "about" and look at remote it shows 02.00.0045. Does the Cendence connect to the Assistant 2? Is the firmware available for download from the site. I couldn't find it if it is?

Yes it is. I assume that I am checking the version properly. I open D4go and select "about" and look at remote it shows 02.00.0045. Does the Cendence connect to the Assistant 2? Is the firmware available for download from the site. I couldn't find it if it is?
The GO4 is the way to do it. What GO4 version are you at? You might need to update the GO4 to its latest version first.

I went and looked up the Cendence release notes. I don't see .0045? I see .0030, .0090, .0120, .0150 and .0160

Not sure what to make of the last reply? Are you upset with me?
Nooo... I fly above you.
About that last replay, no more the last, you could print it and you could reread it from time to time and perhaps over time you will also understand what I didn't write.

Apparentl
I went and looked up the Cendence release notes. I don't see .0045? I see .0030, .0090, .0120, .0150 and .0160
Apparently some of the Cendence units were loaded in factory with 045 FW but that should not hinder updating the FW to the current 0160. It should be a pretty straight forward process. Just power up your inspire2, your Cendence and make sure they are connect and launch the GO4 and follow the process as advised before.

Last edited:
Problem seems to be solved. I connected to my iPhone instead of the mini ipad and it called for the update. I haven't flown with the cedence yet but it does start the motors and works the gimbal/X7

Thank you for all your help. Much appriceated

Problem seems to be solved. I connected to my iPhone instead of the mini ipad and it called for the update. I haven't flown with the cedence yet but it does start the motors and works the gimbal/X7

Thank you for all your help. Much appriceated
Glad to hear you managed to sort it out. Just check all your button assigned functions and make sure they are as you want them to be and that they stay that way before each take off...

I will, thank you. It must be a setting on the ipad. It works fine with the regular remote and my Mavic 2

I will, thank you. It must be a setting on the ipad. It works fine with the regular remote and my Mavic 2
I use Crystalsky and it also can be finicky when updating and especially my Cendence must be set in a specific way in order for my button functions to stick. Let us know how you go with your Cendence after your first flight..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop