Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

NEW DJI INSPIRE X ?

Cool or not..

Have bought both INSPIRE 1 and 2, but will not buy any new expensive model.. Not until they deliver one that actually works as promised.

Reactions: Spy and brifla
Sorry to go off topic, but what do you feel is wrong with the Inspire 2?

What is not wrong..? o_O

Kidding, but has had a lot of worries and here are the two largest.

The glue in the arm loosened, so I risked dropping the motor to the front right.
Fixed this myself by buying armclamps from New Zealand.. DJI has not been heard from in over a month and I need the drone as a source of income.

Pictures are not saved on the memory card, even though I get confirmation sounds on both the focus and the trigger.
Totally quiet from DJI... and a big problem, when I can´t trust the images are taken. Neither I, nor my clients can be confident that I can perform the job they hired me for, when the drone don´t deliver.

Edit: Remember another thing that is very annoying and it is the gimbal drift to the right. Takes a lot of AEB pictures (HDR) and it will not work that well, when the camera moves in the meantime ..

Last edited:
Reactions: noiro
Even if it turned out to be real - without major improvements in whatever parameters you'd care to name why would anyone buy it? It looks so much like the Inspire 2 it would have to be cheaper, better-performing, more robust in its peripheral construction, accompanied by MUCH BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE, not be a DJI product, or maybe all those things, to really turn some heads. Of course, if it was........

I agree. I've got an Inspire 1, two Inspire 2s, a P4 Pro and a Mavic. The Inspire 2 UAVs are unreliable and each successive firmware update degrades their performance more than the previous version. I've experienced several TB50 battery failures too.
I will not spend a penny on more DJI equipment until it starts taking customer service and support seriously....

Cool or not..

Have bought both INSPIRE 1 and 2, but will not buy any new expensive model.. Not until they deliver one that actually works as promised.

I agree. I've got an Inspire 1, two Inspire 2s, a P4 Pro and a Mavic. The Inspire 2 UAVs are unreliable and each successive firmware update degrades their performance more than the previous version. I've experienced several TB50 battery failures too.
I will not spend a penny on more DJI equipment until it starts taking customer service and support seriously....

The Inspire 1 was a superb drone with the first FW. After the first update and later updates the drone got dumber and dumber and more and more unreliable too. Inspire 2 started where Inspire 1 ended... in the dumb down unreliable state.

Reactions: Steve186
Like i1v1 quality was great...
I1v2 cheap parts qc sucks parts all weighed more
I2 mass production crap
Just like phantom 2 to p3! P3 junk designed to last 20 flt hrs

i dont know about that, i battery modded a phantom 1. and i get 20 to 25 minute flight with go pro running generic batteries, i have burnt out more batteries than put parts on the P1, i think it was the best drone i ever had, i have video on my youtube flying it, i have many others now, but i know if i pulled it off of its hanger clip, and stuffed a 8000 mah multistar, she would fly like the day i bought her, next would be the phantom 4 for its weight to prop ratio, it is so stable for its size, and it handles the wind better than my inspires i did have a vison 2, and i did the stupid sit with power on trying to mod FW, and while sitting there the wifi module over heated and died, and at the time, i coud buy another drone for what DJI wanted for module, and as for the spark and mavic, , my mavic is a modded demon, and my spark is modded for speed, have to say, the spark can handle anything but a tree, and the I2, yes very heavy, BUT DJI had to add all the failsafes so noobs could fly out of the box, so between that and dual batteries...yes wow.....it no difference to phantom 4 pro.....they added weight to that poor girl.......ive fixed many that had hit ground and if they land on a prop arm, it snaps right off....man i tried to pull a high speed glide over a pool and pull up to miss nearby trees........and opps....hit the tip of tree, and it tumbled 100+ feet, landed on its arm, and flipped into a stream below the trees, and it took about 20 minutes to find.........well the batteries are designed to blow a circuit as soon as water is about to short it, so that was dead, but Little hair drying, and cleaning, 2 new props, fresh battery and ive had it flying another 2 years without error, i was happy it never hit camera......well thats my 2 cents.....keep flying

The Inspire 1 was a superb drone with the first FW. After the first update and later updates the drone got dumber and dumber and more and more unreliable too. Inspire 2 started where Inspire 1 ended... in the dumb down unreliable state.
I’m with your man to do they **** on purpose that’s like the P3 series with a load of <removed> that was once it pumped out the p4 and greedy <removed> when I’ve got $3000 invested in I’m afraid the inspire one will be the last aircraft I ever buy from DJI ever again I will collect phantom 2 and inspire 1V ones all day long though autel needs Needs to make a sick bad *** inspire replacement

Last edited by a moderator:
Even if it turned out to be real - without major improvements in whatever parameters you'd care to name why would anyone buy it? It looks so much like the Inspire 2 it would have to be cheaper, better-performing, more robust in its peripheral construction, accompanied by MUCH BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE, not be a DJI product, or maybe all those things, to really turn some heads. Of course, if it was........

I feel like I should correct the bad impression my previous post might have made. I don't mean to suggest that the I2 NEEDS to have major improvements, really. I love mine! I only meant to say that producing a "really cool looking" new aircraft that does pretty much the same thing the same way as the last model - and with no particular improvement in functionality or practicality - doesn't seem likely.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop