Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New from SW Ohio

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Kev, and I live in SW Ohio.

I've had drones - well, basically junk. I just recently bought a new (at least to me) Inspire 1 v2.0 Black Edition Pro.

One of my hobbies is photography, and I've been shooting semi-pro for about 30 years. Bought this bird for the four thirds sensor and interchangeable lenses.

Have flown R/C helis for years, so the drone is nothing new - much easier, in fact!

Will be picking up my Part 107 license in a week or two.

Cheers,

Kev

Reactions: Keith Chirsan
Hello,

My name is Kev, and I live in SW Ohio.

I've had drones - well, basically junk. I just recently bought a new (at least to me) Inspire 1 v2.0 Black Edition Pro.

One of my hobbies is photography, and I've been shooting semi-pro for about 30 years. Bought this bird for the four thirds sensor and interchangeable lenses.

Have flown R/C helis for years, so the drone is nothing new - much easier, in fact!

Will be picking up my Part 107 license in a week or two.

Cheers,

Kev

I'm still fairly new myself and have found this forum in particular to be fantastic when it comes to assistance. Maybe because if you fly an Inspire your outlook on the science of drones is serious!

So I have 2 questions for you if you don't mind.

1. What is the difference in a Black Edition Pro between the basic I1V2 with X3 camera? It sounds impressive anyway!
2. Did you get your 107 yet?

The black edition looks sweet in the air - sinister, stealthy...

The primary difference is the X5 camera, bigger sensor, interchangable lenses.

Negative on the 107 yet. Busy...

Kev

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry