Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New member from MD.

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Just picked up a used I1 Pro Black. Have been in the RC air hobby for several years now and owned and built multi rotor craft. I mainly picked this thing up for photography but we will see what happens. Look forward to hanging around the forums.

Reactions: Shamus
Reaction score
Website
nvision4d.com
Welcome @fizzlefish, I'm in Towson, MD. This forum is filled with very talented and helpful users. I think you'll enjoy it. BWI casts a large shadow of no-fly around the south of Baltimore, but there are a lot of great places to fly. See you in the clouds (well...2000' from them...lol...)

Reaction score
Welcome @fizzlefish, I'm in Towson, MD. This forum is filled with very talented and helpful users. I think you'll enjoy it. BWI casts a large shadow of no-fly around the south of Baltimore, but there are a lot of great places to fly. See you in the clouds (well...2000' from them...lol...)
Thank you! I work in Towson. I was actually out flying during lunch testing things out. I feel so much less at ease flying this than my other quads like my previous phantoms or mavics.

Reaction score
Well it's a heck of a lot bigger. And between the cost of the ship and camera it can give you butterflies even planning the mission.

Reaction score
Website
nvision4d.com
Thank you! I work in Towson. I was actually out flying during lunch testing things out. I feel so much less at ease flying this than my other quads like my previous phantoms or mavics.
After a number of years with it now I don't have anxiety anymore. I trust it and that goes a long way to easing anxiety. It takes longer to get set up and going, but once in the air, I have no more anxiety than I do with my Mavic Platinum. The ease will come. Just keep flying. It's a great aircraft.

Reaction score
After a number of years with it now I don't have anxiety anymore. I trust it and that goes a long way to easing anxiety. It takes longer to get set up and going, but once in the air, I have no more anxiety than I do with my Mavic Platinum. The ease will come. Just keep flying. It's a great aircraft.
Yeah the size of it threw me off. Its very responsive but large so it throws that weight around. Its like flying a brick. I all i see is a super expensive camera hanging off the bottom. lol

Reaction score
Also this Nvidia Shield is not doing it outside at all. I think i might have to bite the bullet and get a Crystalsky.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
XapacheGuy