Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Reaction score
Hi folks. New to the drone world although I built one a few years ago. Spent a few years flying RC models. Retired photographer and entered the drone scene to continue photography as a hobby. Honestly have very little knowledge of the working or requirements needed to be a drone pilot, so I'll be relying on help from everyone. Thank you Harry, meant too say, I'm from Northern Ireland, sorry

Hi folks. New to the drone world although I built one a few years ago. Spent a few years flying RC models. Retired photographer and entered the drone scene to continue photography as a hobby. Honestly have very little knowledge of the working or requirements needed to be a drone pilot, so I'll be relying on help from everyone. Thank you Harry, meant too say, I'm from Northern Ireland, sorry
Welcome from Southern Indiana

Reactions: Jim Weist

With a photography background you are ahead of most new drone pilots. You don't have to learn what aperture, shutter and ISO mean :) This is a great place to learn about drones. Welcome!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nylebrown77