New member landing from the UK North

Reaction score
Hello There,

Thought id start off with a hello. We have recently got ourselves an inspire raw and started a business up as im a long term RC fixed wing flyer and this stuff is a dream to do for a living over engineering Were new to all this DJI business and im used to doing everything myself RC style.

Weve had a few niggles with the inspire with camera footage storage and weve had to get a whole new pc just to edit the footage but we are getting there

Its all a learning curve at the end of the day isnt it but a fun one at that.

Anyway a big hello and nice to meet you all

Regards
Mick

Hi Mick and welcome good to know of someone from the north of England I am actually in Wallsend and I started flying my dji insp1 for personal use at the moment. I intend to get qualified to fly commercial soon. I thoughrly enjoy my time flying mixed in with my other interest photography. Bri

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

Nice to meet you pal, i did my CAA down the road from there. We live in Durham now but im a Sunderland lad born and bred

Alot of commercial operators around here so its hard to get a slice of the pie. Ive come from the other spectrum end really, i used to enjoy macro and general work with my Slr and flew fixed wing 3D aerobatics, so my experience was mainly flying over photo/ video until we kicked it up a gear recently and focused on it as a trade.

If you ever want any advice on R/C things just drop me a line pal, i may well do the same one day with camera advice in return haha

Welcome to the club!