Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Reaction score
Hi all,

Would just like to introduce myself to you guys/girls, new member here from the UK.

Got my inspire Friday sooo just can't wait to get it in the air;) I've have a P2V so half way there with getting to know the workings of it;)

I've read the manual, again & again so my 1st flight should be very soon.

Firmware updated, all calibrations done, just getting used to new inspire app then I'll be ready to go:)

Reactions: dirkclod
Hi all,

Would just like to introduce myself to you guys/girls, new member here from the UK.

Got my inspire Friday sooo just can't wait to get it in the air;) I've have a P2V so half way there with getting to know the workings of it;)

I've read the manual, again & again so my 1st flight should be very soon.

Firmware updated, all calibrations done, just getting used to new inspire app then I'll be ready to go:)
Hi, and welcome to the forum.
Where abouts in the UK are you? (There maybe some fellow Inspire owners near :))

You will love the Inspire, if you come from Phantom's its like nothing you've ever flown before.........enjoy :p

Many thanks for your warm welcome;)

Need to sort out my signature..;) I'm from Essex, looks like there's other people here from my neck of the woods;)

Thanks dirk;)

Hi Clampit..
welcome to inspirepilots.com. ..
sounds like you're prepared and ready to go..
flying phantoms is a ton a fun ,but the inspire1 is a beast and is by far the best quadcopter that's available now and probably for some time to come..
enjoy and fly safe..
turbo. ....

Thanks guys;) means a lot.

My last thing I need to get is an iPad mini, what spec do you guys recommend. I'll only use an iPad;)

Thanks again guys

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melodee207