Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New Nationwide Pilot Survey

Reaction score
Hello Pilots!
HoverLogix is in consultation with a nationwide Real Estate firm that mainly deals with thousands of $1MM+ properties throughout the US.

They have tapped us to;
1. Seek interest input on flying these properties within a 200 mile radius of each pilots home base.

2. What pilots believe is fair compensation to get to the property, fly standard real estate story boards (Video , Stills, Potential interiors.

3. Potential post editing. (We are looking at doing this in-house as well)

All pilots must be 107 Certified. Prefer 50+ hrs flight time & LAANC experience. Capability to acquire $5mm Flight Insurance per property.

We are looking to build a better DroneBa5e if you will. NO BS, Fair pay and Expanding opportunities.

Please respond with your thoughts and suggestions.
Doug
HoverLogix

Your requirements should filter out a lot of lower end folks, and that's good! The $5M insurance definitely adds cost to the pilot. My first thought on compensation would include mileage at IRS rate and $150/hour on the property. I edit for $75/hour. Interested to hear what others think.

No less than $695 plus mileage for the drone video,, or its not worth getting in my car. Interiors (pics and video) would be an additional day rate of $1800.

Your requirements should filter out a lot of lower end folks, and that's good! The $5M insurance definitely adds cost to the pilot. My first thought on compensation would include mileage at IRS rate and $150/hour on the property. I edit for $75/hour. Interested to hear what others think.
Thanks Pat.
Doug

Hello Pilots!
HoverLogix is in consultation with a nationwide Real Estate firm that mainly deals with thousands of $1MM+ properties throughout the US.

They have tapped us to;
1. Seek interest input on flying these properties within a 200 mile radius of each pilots home base.

2. What pilots believe is fair compensation to get to the property, fly standard real estate story boards (Video , Stills, Potential interiors.

All pilots must be 107 Certified. Prefer 50+ hrs flight time & LAANC experience. Capability to acquire $5mm Flight Insurance per property.

We are looking to build a better DroneBa5e if you will. NO BS, Fair pay and Expanding opportunities.

Doug
HoverLogix
I am Definitely interested in this if you need to contact me this is my email [email protected]

Hello Pilots!

They have tapped us to;

Doug
HoverLogix
I specialize in Commercial Real Estate video and photography. For ground based photos (interior and exterior) I change $100 per hour. For drone photos I charge $150 per hour. The client then chooses the photos they want to purchase for $30 each and I will edit them before sending.

For video it really depends on the amount of graphics and vFX involved as that is the time consuming part. For a ~90 second video complete with any combination of ground based video (interior and exterior), drone video, 3D animation graphics, and a couple instances of vFX (such as tracking 2D callouts on actual footage or attaching graphics to surfaces) I charge $2500. If you want full 3D renderings of a yet to be constructed building it can go up from there.

I haven’t really done any video where I wasn’t the one editing the video but if did I would probably charge $200 per hour.

This would be on top of some base fee which would cover the travel distance and the insurance requirement. 200 miles is quite a ways to go.

Just looking at this thread. It's about a year since this was active. Has anything happened with this company? It sounded promising.

Just looking at this thread. It's about a year since this was active. Has anything happened with this company? It sounded promising.
The web site doesn't exist. Just goes to generic domain name holding page.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry