Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New to this

Reaction score
Hey guys, cpl Q. New to this finally ordered my Inspire one on the 30th from DSLRpros on Amazon hopefully shipping on or around Jan 15. I have a iPad 2 air and an Ipad 2 I believe it is about 3 years old will these both work or SHLD I order a screen as well. Is there anything else I will need?
THX

Hey guys, cpl Q. New to this finally ordered my Inspire one on the 30th from DSLRpros on Amazon hopefully shipping on or around Jan 15. I have a iPad 2 air and an Ipad 2 I believe it is about 3 years old will these both work or SHLD I order a screen as well. Is there anything else I will need?
THX

Welcome to the forum, NEJO. The iPad Air 2 is fine. You might have some issues with the iPad 2, as I don't think it has an A7 or higher processor. The problem is the ability to view the HD video streaming from the camera with low latency (delay).

Oh, and as to your second question: Cash, lots of it!!! This hobby/passion eats it up like crazy. :eek:

It's weird I was online looking to buy a new set of blades for my heli blade SR the hobby shop has them for for $11.99 I was determined to find them cheaper $4,000 later I have a quad and 2 batteries on order ohh yea and need another tablet:). Ohh by the way I still have not ordered those blades for the SR.
Thank you for your advice

It's weird I was online looking to buy a new set of blades for my heli blade SR the hobby shop has them for for $11.99 I was determined to find them cheaper $4,000 later I have a quad and 2 batteries on order ohh yea and need another tablet:). Ohh by the way I still have not ordered those blades for the SR.
Thank you for your advice

:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla