Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New update 01.10.01.40 problem with X5

Reaction score
HI

Yesterday I start my Inspire 1.The DJI go warning !! New firmware update available
Inspire was with X 5 camera .Download new update 01.10.01.40 and try to update -nothing happened .
Change camera with X3 and try again -update was success .The DJI GO show new firmware version for aircraft and camera (01.10.01.40)
Then attach again X 5 camera and restart DJI and aircraft .The DJI go warning !! camera required firmware update .
try to update several times -nothing happened .
any ideas ??

Thanks

HI

Yesterday I start my Inspire 1.The DJI go warning !! New firmware update available
Inspire was with X 5 camera .Download new update 01.10.01.40 and try to update -nothing happened .
Change camera with X3 and try again -update was success .The DJI GO show new firmware version for aircraft and camera (01.10.01.40)
Then attach again X 5 camera and restart DJI and aircraft .The DJI go warning !! camera required firmware update .
try to update several times -nothing happened .
any ideas ??

Thanks
You need to download the Inspire 1 Pro version of 1.10.01.40 to install using the X5 camera (WM610_FC550_FW_V01.10.01.40.bin). I believe there is an update to the gimbal firmware which require both X3 and X5 to be installed.

Reactions: Cornscot
12/20/2016 0900 DST Miami. after two days of unsuccessful attempts DJI Agent recommended pack it up send it in. I love my I1 its perfect for what I want however I believe the FW updates are trying to be too many thing to too many aircraft, reminds me of bloatware on a new PC. Just another useless observation!

I'm seeing the same thing with my x5 raw. I can try different tablet and it will not give me the warning. Is very much intermittent.

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

Interesting I have taken ownership of a pro and firmware was updated, however out yesterday and got a gimbal motor overloaded message and camera went limp, would this be possible with this latest firmware?

I'm having the same issue.

I noticed in the about page that my aircraft says v01.10.01.40 but the camera(XR5) says v01.10.1.40 I don't know if that missing zero means anything but I thought it was strange given the issue.

I have also noticed that it will say the status is normal if I turn on the controller after turning on the aircraft with the micro sd that has the .bin file for upgrading on it inserted. But if I power down and remove the micro sd when I power back up I get the camera firmware warning again.

Haven't noticed any performance issue but it is certainly unnerving.

If anyone tracks down any info let me know. Thanks!

p.s. I posted this same response in another discussion so I apologize for the redundancy if anyone sees both.

Reactions: Videosystem

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melodee207