Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New update

Dan

Reaction score
i know there is a new update. But when I turn on ac and app it says latest firmware. What should i do

Had it in for repairs. Got it back last week. But it said update came out today

Well I would jus go ahead and update it, I jus checked mine and it's saying my firmware is up to date also, but am downloading the new firmware right now so I cud update it

Blade nice to know unfortunally I have already installed the firmware. Hopefully the firmware you and Ed are testing will be out soon.

Motherfu**.....my dumb *** started update,15m in didnt even move to 1%, powered off craft and it for sure passed on watever is screwed up in this firmware,rc and craft have no connection...talked to dji support in LA and kept getting the worst support,there clueless,wtf do u do now????

Motherfu**.....my dumb *** started update,15m in didnt even move to 1%, powered off craft and it for sure passed on watever is screwed up in this firmware,rc and craft have no connection...talked to dji support in LA and kept getting the worst support,there clueless,wtf do u do now????
I had same problem. I upgraded controller then everything works again.

Dang! we should get better heads up on these things...!
Firmware is fine to update. Talked with ed and he has flown it on a few units while he was at la today.

I guess the upgrade procedure is a little different. You want to follow the instructions in the zip and not what is in the manual.

Updated firmware on the bird first. Never showed any progress and eventually the radio shut off on me. Shut down craft and had no link. Went ahead and updated radio and link came back and the craft showed current firmware. Attempted to restart with firmware on SD in the craft and it booted normally. Pulled SD and the text file showed an aborted firmware update due to firmware on SD matching firmware in the craft. Shut down and reformatted SD card and inserted then restarted. Everything normal...firmware loaded and link is good. Strangest thing I've ever seen but will try to fly her tomorrow and see how it goes...*crossing fingers*

Just an FYI. I upgraded one of the Inspires at DJI LA and flew it twice. There were no issues other that the problems with physically doing the upgrade. Follow the PDF that is included in the ZIP file, not the manual or the PDF document that you can download. They are both wrong. This was done for issues in other parts of the world and to unify the firmware versions. I doubt it would be mandatory to do. There are Inspires other than here in the US.

Reactions: lrwskyfilms
makes sense after reading instructions that's with the firmware...did hear the D-DD sound...thought it was still processing the update. Feel better now...thanks TE

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips