Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Newbie from Nashville

Reaction score
Hello fellas. My name is Jason and I just purchased an Inspire 1 v2. I haven’t flown it yet. The dealer, Vivid Aerial did an excellent job getting me set up with a black controller and a crystal sky screen. It looks great except for the naked stark white body. He said they will be getting wraps soon.

I’m fairly old-school and love supporting my LHS. Byron down there spent many many hours answering my questions. I was patient and let him deal with customers as they came in and needed help. Overall, it took one day of asking questions and the next day to get my mind made up and him to get it setup and updated and working, ready to fly.

All I know now is, I have a stink pile to learn. LOL

The only other drone I’ve flown was a toy. Still have it. It’s a tiny little thing with zero stabilization. The simulator made the Inspire look easy. But I’m wicked intimidated by flying a brand-new $3k machine. But you have to break an egg to make an omelette.

Any advice y’all can provide or point me to would be greatly appreciated.

I poked around and this site seems really friendly and helpful. Maybe I can lend a hand later myself. Thanks for letting me be here.

-Jason

Reactions: dieselshadow

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah