Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Newbie question...

Reaction score
So got the I2 on Tuesday and yesterday upgraded all the software. Now getting ready for first flight. My question is should I make that first flight with the X5S on or off. It's my first I2 but have had my P4P and Mavic since February.

Thanks in advance,
Stephen

Personally, I would leave it off at least for first flight. Just in case something goes wrong a $2k camera won't be effected.
I just got an I2 on Tuesday and it is going back to DJI. It had major software problems.
Better safe than ...... well, you know.

Depends on how confident you are with your flying ;) .

Doesn't matter which you do - just break it (and yourself) in gently for the first few flights. If you don't put the x5s on, then it'll grumble and give you an air encoder error... nothing to worry about, it's safe to fly that way, and the "error" will go away when you eventually mount the gimbal.

Have fun and enjoy it :cool:. Do watch out for the acceleration tho' - it's a lot more powerful than the P4P/mavic sized stuff and easily hits 30mph+ without thinking about it.

Just looked at you other post. Bummer big time!
Glad you got yours from anybody but DJI! I think we got ours the same day! And both form Florida Drone. I can't say enough good things about them! And dealing with Michael was an awesome experience! He was always replying to my emails as quick as I would send them. They now have a customer for life with me.

Just be aware that if you leave the camera off you will get AirEncoder errors displayed in DJI Go - they can however be ignored, but it can be scary the first time you see them!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Immortalys