Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Newbie Would love to get some insight from You. re: Matrice or...

Reaction score
Hey all,

I've red everything I can get my hands on, but what I really need is real world experience, which I do not have.

I'm looking for 1 platform that can do it all in the real estate Industry, including construction monitoring/survey, RE videography, inspection work as it relates to solar, roofs. etc etc.

Im leaning on the Matrice 210 but would rather save money with the pay less for M200 or even the I2

I just don't want to ended up losing jobs because my bird is limited.

Make sense?

Thank you
Mario

The descriptions of your intended uses is a bit vague for me to answer. So I encourage you to give this site a call or email them as they will have first and second hand experience with most available options.
Florida Drone Supply
DISCLAIMER" I have not and do not expect to get anything from this site. Based on my own research, were I in your position it's one of the first suppliers I'd contact. ymmv. I've flown and crashed rc aircraft for many years and find assembly and repair almost therapeutic. So my big platforms are optimized for DSLR's and mirrorless cameras as well as some proprietary sensors. Then usually Inspire and Phantom for nearly everything else.

Short version = not sure they make one suas that can do it all, be carry-on portable, and fly for 30+ minutes.......But I'm working on it!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catalyst