Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

NFZ

Y

Younumty

Found the answer to my living in an orange NFZ which will not unlock. Easier than I thought. Fit if you will not fly illegally only.
I am 10 foot inside a NFZ which is for a stadium and I just want to be able to fly out to the beach in front of me from home. I do not intend to fly illegally in any way. I won't share here for fear of being attacked as irresponsible.

Found the answer to my living in an orange NFZ which will not unlock. Easier than I thought. Fit if you will not fly illegally only.
I am 10 foot inside a NFZ which is for a stadium and I just want to be able to fly out to the beach in front of me from home. I do not intend to fly illegally in any way. I won't share here for fear of being attacked as irresponsible.
I assume you are referring to Coptersafe which has been around for ages and you also posted the same post here - Modified Android Pilot App with 5000M Max Altitude

Please do not double post.

Huh I never knew about this. Which is/was probably a good thing.

I'm shocked you'd share this. Scratching my head on this one:confused:
Sorry - I can unshare it if you want. :p
It's been around for a long time (well circa a year) doesn't seem to have much popularity (not really mentioned on this or other forums much )and I personally wouldn't touch it.
To 'set' it you have to press the button a number of times during the firsts few seconds of powering up the Inspire.
This is exactly the same period the IMU initialises and gets its baseline for zero movement/vibrations etc.
Not for me............

It's been around for a long time (well circa a year) doesn't seem to have much popularity (not really mentioned on this or other forums much )and I personally wouldn't touch it.
To 'set' it you have to press the button a number of times during the firsts few seconds of powering up the Inspire.
This is exactly the same period the IMU initialises and gets its baseline for zero movement/vibrations etc.
Not for me............

Yeah well I've noticed you like assisting others but ahhh keep some of the presumably top secret stuff, secret.

Never disappointed just occasionally shocked.
Catch you later boss.

This is exactly the same period the IMU initializes and gets its baseline for zero movement/vibrations etc.
Not for me............

"To 'set' it you have to press the button a number of times during the firsts few seconds of powering up the Inspire."

Actually having it fitted now, that information with all due respect Mr Editor is incorrect. To activate it you can hold the throttle stick down for ten seconds and not have to touch the craft at all. Mine is functioning flawlessly and I intend to get one for my Mavic and P4 too. The only drawback is that although by flying in an orange zone I am not flying illegally, but I am sure there is some idiot somewhere who would. I do log my intended flight path with my aviation authority before flying, I only wish DJI would stop thinking they should decide for me what I can or v=can not do, on principle alone. If I wanted to I could take my Hex-copter to 3000 feet and fly in the airport NFZ, but I am not going to endanger the lives of others, so I don't. Just in case anyone objects to me having the choice... I just want to avoid being grounded because I live 10 meters inside a NFZ, which is a warning zone not a restricted area according to my local laws.
The downside is you can not return to home as the GPS is being fed a false location, it is a very clever piece of kit but it has its restrictions.
Apologies for "double posting"

@DeWayne - I have asked you NOT to double post (it is against our forum rules).

Any further duplicate posts/threads will simply be deleted.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lily212