Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Nice flying in National Park

Not legal and, I would have expected the bird would have been grounded by the flight system. Hmm Valley Forge eh? Have to see if it's on the list

How ironic...I wanted to take some footage of the park and monuments there a couple of weeks ago. I called the Ranger's office to see if they would give me permission, but I got the "thanks but no thanks" answer.

Hard to believe he filmed himself and posted it on YT.

Reactions: Yourviewfromabove
The group here, and on the other Inspire Board is a self-selected group, with a particularly responsible and technical perspective. When we run across someone that seems to have missed the possible consequences of their actions, I think it would be better to try to bring them along with a positive and inclusive attitude. Calling them names isn't as likely to change their behavior as educating them.

The behavior change is what we need.

Reactions: flowsun
The group here, and on the other Inspire Board is a self-selected group, with a particularly responsible and technical perspective. When we run across someone that seems to have missed the possible consequences of their actions, I think it would be better to try to bring them along with a positive and inclusive attitude. Calling them names isn't as likely to change their behavior as educating them.

The behavior change is what we need.

LOL
Go back and read some of his other post, their is no changing people like him

LOL
Go back and read some of his other post, their is no changing people like him

I'm with Frank on this one. Educate yourself on how to educate people. It's actually fun and you can end up in some amazing experiences that would have been otherwise a useless waste of energy. It will give you a better view from above. hehe

I agree with yourviewfromabove. 2 mins of searching and you can find all kinds of awesome, law abiding behavior from the creator of that YouTube video. My favorite is his screen shot from Waze showing him passing two cops while clocking 111mph.

I'm with Frank on this one. Educate yourself on how to educate people. It's actually fun and you can end up in some amazing experiences that would have been otherwise a useless waste of energy. It will give you a better view from above. hehe

Educate my butt, this guy new exactly where he was flying and got a kick out of beating the system. This wasn't a 10 year old kid who did not know your not suppose to fly in a National Park

Educate my butt, this guy new exactly where he was flying and got a kick out of beating the system. This wasn't a 10 year old kid who did not know your not suppose to fly in a National Park
I do agree with you but there is always more than one way to say exactly what you mean to say. Try to when the hearts of others instead of calling them out. It's for the good of us all.

I'm starting to feel like the hammer needs to come down on people like this. It amazes me that there are people that have the ability to throw down $3k yet make very stupid choices. Shunning these people on the internet doesn't help, most of the time it has an adverse effect, giving them a quick 15sec of fame, and not everybody knows or cares that they are "breaking rules" thus they get more traffic to their ****....I dunno...rambling

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters