Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

No Atti mode?

Reaction score
After the most recent update, I cannot switch the Inspire to ATTI mode, it only stays in GPS unless it looses actual GPS connection???

Anyone else experiencing this?

After the most recent update, I cannot switch the Inspire to ATTI mode, it only stays in GPS unless it looses actual GPS connection???

Anyone else experiencing this?
Enable multiple flight mode in the app (same as before this update) and like David Copperfield, Atti will magically return. o_O

Enable multiple flight mode in the app (same as before this update) and like David Copperfield, Atti will magically return. o_O
Ohhh okay, I figured I was missing something I did earlier before the update. Haha well thank you very much good sir

Reactions: The Editor
I am an airplane pilot and pushing the stick forward to clime has conflicted with my motor memory a little. I changed the controls so that you pull the stick back to raise the aircraft. It works fine but now I can only use the auto takeoff function. I can no longer pull the stick together and back to start the motors. What am I missing

I am an airplane pilot and pushing the stick forward to clime has conflicted with my motor memory a little. I changed the controls so that you pull the stick back to raise the aircraft. It works fine but now I can only use the auto takeoff function. I can no longer pull the stick together and back to start the motors. What am I missing
Because you have changed the stick mapping you can no longer initiate a CSC to start the motors. Unless the flight controller 'sees' the stick travel to 100% down and left/right on the left stick and the same but opposite corner on the right stick the motors will not start.
What you have done is make the flight controller see the opposite input on the right stick.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44