Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

No Control when landing

tor

Reaction score
Hello. I have a question about my inspire 1..
I was flying the inspire yesterday, and the battery went low, 20% so i went in for landing.. When the inspire was 1 meter over the ground it went up in the air again.. I hade no control over it, then it went down again.. And landed pretty hard.. It has happened one time before.. Someone who knows?

Were you receiving "Battery Low" and or did the it enter RTM? How far away were you from the Home point when you say your were 1M over the ground

Check the battery level settings.
They are adjustable. Aircraft was doing what it knew to do based on your settings.

Hello. I have a question about my inspire 1..
I was flying the inspire yesterday, and the battery went low, 20% so i went in for landing.. When the inspire was 1 meter over the ground it went up in the air again.. I hade no control over it, then it went down again.. And landed pretty hard.. It has happened one time before.. Someone who knows?

If ever you experience a glitch like that, just throw the bird in ATTI mode for a second or two and then back to "P" or "F" modes. Or leave it in ATTI. I often land my birds in ATTI mode to build skill, but I digress. This action will return control to you. Think of it as your panic button. I have used it many times.

I used the "ATTI panic button" just yesterday when my Inspire 1 tried to land in a land far, far away!

1604765283581.png

I've been flying this job for over a year and my home point has always been accurate. For whatever reason, on this day the Inspire took off in a completely rogue direction (at top speed donchaknow!). I just put her in ATTI mode and brought her home.

D

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
citylifeev123