Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

no map on screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi i had maps on my new andriod screen last night i only got it yesterday but today when i went out my maps wernt there anyone help me plz

Attachments

• DSC_2718.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 5
Hi i had maps on my new andriod screen last night i only got it yesterday but today when i went out my maps wernt there anyone help me plz
Do you have 'cache maps in background' enabled in the app?

Can you please explain all the steps you've gone through before you concluded you were stuck?

It saves your forum members a whole lot of guessing, if they don't have to break their head about things you already tried.

Reactions: The Editor
yes . what i done is put my galaxy note 10.1 on as i know the maps worked on that . i just bought a nvidea shiels 8" and went into note 10.1 settings and copied the same with nvidea .it was the enable map for china and calibrrate map for china when i disabled those 2 the maps worked ...

yes . what i done is put my galaxy note 10.1 on as i know the maps worked on that . i just bought a nvidea shiels 8" and went into note 10.1 settings and copied the same with nvidea .it was the enable map for china and calibrrate map for china when i disabled those 2 the maps worked ...
Thanks for that.

This thread now locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oharac