Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

No video on m600 pro with Z30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Has anyone run into the problem with. Z30 on a m600 pro using a iPad Pro with the USB-C I have all setting showing up including the SD card storage around but no video. Thing it is the iPad with USB-C. Thanks you any info on the problem.

Has anyone run into the problem with. Z30 on a m600 pro using a iPad Pro with the USB-C I have all setting showing up including the SD card storage around but no video. Thing it is the iPad with USB-C. Thanks you any info on the problem.

LB/Ext switch possibly.....

Steven, will be worth a try to check your “Bandwidth Allocation”. That’s the usual culprit when my HDMI signal isn’t getting through.....although I’m getting the HDMI signal from a Sony a7R IV through a SRW 60G and not Z30. In GO App, three line menu at top right corner > HD > Bandwidth Allocation slider.

Last edited:
Steven, will be worth a try to check your “Bandwidth Allocation”. That’s the usual culprit when my HDMI signal isn’t getting through.....although I’m getting the HDMI signal from a Sony a7R IV through a SRW 60G and not Z30. In GO App, three line menu at top right corner > HD > Bandwidth Allocation slider.

Thank you. Will do

that was it had to do another upgrade on lightbridge 2 and then change all allocation to LB and also upgrade firmware on Z30 thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cleaningbyjen