Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

North east england

Sure is, but i simply can not talk to you as you are clearly a Newcastle Fan...Your kind is not welcome here haha :D

For the record im not a massive footy fan...just messing

Last edited:
Got to agree with Mick... best to avoid Newcastle if you can :p :D

Grandparents lived a couple of streets away from Roker Park - always knew when someone scored a goal from the noise! Mind, their front gate was chained to the rest of the fence to stop it being knicked or used in a fight on match day!!! That was back when fans actually went to the grounds instead of watching on tele.

Got to agree with Mick... best to avoid Newcastle if you can :p :D

Grandparents lived a couple of streets away from Roker Park - always knew when someone scored a goal from the noise! Mind, their front gate was chained to the rest of the fence to stop it being knicked or used in a fight on match day!!! That was back when fans actually went to the grounds instead of watching on tele.

I went there a few times as a kid. What an atmosphere the place had :) I bet the SOL is rubbish compared to it now were on the plunge down the tables haha.

Reactions: NickU
Hi I am a Makem living in Whitley Bay and know nout about football. Are you guys making a living out of drones as I am thinking about a new career

The honest answer is no as the work is not consistent enough and competition has made it a race to the bottom. Do not move into this game unless you have contacts in a field ( like inspection) already and jobs that will be kept open exclusively for you. It has been a huge battle for us and without support/ other businesses we would of went under by now.

People are wrapping up left right and center these days as there is too many qualified operators and not enough work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips